Tuesday 28 December 2010

AN INVITATION

This afternoon some of us met to discuss the performance of George Peele's The Arraignment of Paris which we will be putting on in April, and to read through the text. Thanks to everyone who came along.

If you didn't come to the meeting but would like to perform in the play, or to help with scenery, costume design, music or any other aspect of the production, it is not too late! Simply let me know, or come along to our next meeting, which will be held on Thursday 6th January at 2pm.  Don't be shy...

4 comments:

  1. some friends told me that it may take place on Thursday instead Tuesday. is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! We have changed the date. The meeting will now take place on Thursday 6th January. I've changed this on the blog post above, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. today i received the mail from Esin Hanim which says that it will take place on 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I would love to take place but the next semster, I will be studying in Germany... Still, I would love to come to the meetings until I leave for Germany. Due to some private issues, unfortunately, I could not come to the first 2 meetings. How can I be informed about the next meeting dates?
    Selver

    ReplyDelete